Apr 27, 2008

EuroLife: Day 200

The weather is absolutely gorgeous today, and has been rather Spring-like for most of the past week. I love it! I particularly like living in a hinter-haus now that the flowers are in bloom. We don't actually have our own yard, but it usually feels like we do. Somebody has planted the flowers that fill the courtyard, and somebody is clearly taking care of them, but we very rarely see other people out there!

The are directly in front of our windows has not been used for any gardens, so I'm hoping the clear it up at bit and plant some flowers of our own as well. Anyway, I thought I would share some pictures of the current view from our apartment!

From our living room (which is, of course, also our kitchen and dining room :)

The above picture is too small, I'm afraid. What you can't see is that behind the hedges, the courtyard is filled with rows and rows of red tulips!

And from our bedroom ( a peek at the tulips) :

No comments: