Aug 31, 2008

EuroLIfe: Day 331

Quick Post!

I love this, he does it all the time...fall asleep with the paci just barely hanging on :) (He is not, however, usually dressed in clothing that is 2 sizes too big for him!)

A cute smirk. (OK, so my niece Emily, aged 5, after seeing our "first bath" post, wanted to know why Uncle Michael was giving David a bath naked. He was not naked, my mom explained, he just wasn't wearing a shirt. Emily was not convinced. Let the record state that Michael, in this and in all such pictures, does in fact have pants on.)

Another playdate with Emmanuel :)


Sleeping, in my favorite outfit. (As evidenced by the many, many more pictures of him in these overalls.)
I love this little old-man nightgown.


These were taken yesterday afternoon, out on a blanket in the grass on a nice sunny day.



Every night, David gets even more chatty than usual just before bedtime. It is really hysterical, and a ton of fun :)


And finally, a cute sleeping shot.

5 comments:

katie said...

Sooo cute, Dolores! The last one is my favorite :)

Deanna said...

That old man night shirt looks very familiar:) Glad to see all is well with Familie Morris!

Kate said...

overalls are absolutely my favorite article of clothing ever, and i totally approve of you dressing your child in them as often as possible!

adorable pictures :)

elise said...

dolores, baby david is beautiful! i miss you so so very much....if you email me your skype #, can i call you? or how does that work out???

Anonymous said...

He is soooooooo cute and I am sure that I am not biased!
Love,
terry/mom/grandma