Oct 15, 2008

We're Giving up on the Eurolife Day Business...

...for a few reasons. First, we realized that after a year we were about 10 days off. So it turns out we weren't very good about the whole counting thing. Second, as you may have noticed, we're not exactly writing every day anymore. (Some of us--ahem--are not exactly writing anymore at all!)

I was just thinking about how fun it was when I would really write posts for this blog! I have had so many ideas lately, including a post about the new shop in the Goethe Gallery (our mall). It's called "Mister*Lady", but despite what you might think, it's not for those of the cross-dressing persuasion. Just another funny use of the English language. And then there was the stove we saw at a friend's house...it was called "Competence." I had to work at not laughing there. I could just see the commercials now: "Want an oven that is able to get the job done? Maybe not particularly well--this oven is not going to stand-out in any way, but, you know, it meets the basic requirements of ovenhood? Have we got the oven for you!"

But, alas, time is short! So, again, I bring you pictures with captions. One of these days I'll be a blogger again :)


We love this hat! (Not my finest hour, but he looks pretty cute :)


Playing with Frog & Turtle:


Bath time! (He loves it)


Tummy Time on his AWESOME blanket--made by his aunt Rachel!


Daddy time--interrupted by the camera


Hanging out with Emmanuel, his best (only?) friend:



And finally...our little studious boy:


For a closer look...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A great set of photos! Thanks for posting! I love the last pic -- its like he doesn't know what hit him.... Says David: "Books? Theories? I thought I could live on love and milk alone."