Nov 28, 2008

Catch-up!

Well I did it again. Just dropped completely off the face of the earth. Sorry! Needless to say, David is NOT sleeping all that well--better, but not by much!--and I'm still trying to get this darn dissertation written. I'm going to try try TRY to post more regularly again, because I really love doing it, but who knows how successful I'll be!

So here are the photos I've been planning to use on the blog, just all thrown together! Some of them are getting pretty old, so I'll post them in order:

Fresh out of the bath. I wish I had such a comfy bathrobe!


He loves this little baby aquarium thing

Playing--in PJs and a baseball hat--with Michael and Timo



Baby Crack. We don't really let him watch, but as you can see that means we can't really have it on!




We've started playing ping-pong at a park around the corner from us. David sits in his carseat all bundled up!


He's very into faces these days. It's very sweet, and a little funny.


David's first snow! Two things to note: (1) It really was snowing out, though you can't tell in the photo. (2) He was only out there for about 10 seconds, which explains the lack of hat. (And the lack of German lady yelling at us about said lack of hat.)


And finally, he's been making this face all week. We're not sure why, but he seems to think it means something!

It took about 5 shots for me to get this semi-smile, rather than the face above.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I hope he is still making that funny face when he comes home for Christmas! It is so cute. Thanks for posting more pictures.