Mar 24, 2009

A Sunny Day

Today was cold, windy, and snowy. However, about 10 days ago, we had an absolutely glorious day! So, David and I spent some time on a blanket outside a few blocks from home.  I think it's safe to say he enjoyed it:







He also didn't mind the fact that I brought the camera along. 






I did, however, have the horrible realization that David had never before played in the grass. Never! It made me kind of sad for him, and perhaps that explains why I was, um, not as diligent as I could have been about keeping the grass away from his mouth.


I didn't actually let him EAT it, so much as TASTE it, but still...

And anyway, check out the drool capacities of this boy. Surely nothing stays in that mouth for any length of time anyway!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys so much!
Love,mom,Terry,grandma