Feb 5, 2009

Playgroup

"Check it out! I'm playing with my friends! Isn't it awesome???"

David and I go to a "Mutterkindkreis" on Tuesday mornings at our church. We don't go every week, it's a little difficult because it messes up David's morning nap, but when we do go we both have a great time. Usually, my friend Anja and I will meet in the morning and walk there together. This week, we met at someone's house instead of at the church, and this week I finally remembered to bring the camera!

The photo above is of David, Tabitha and--as many of you will recognize--Emmanuel. Here's a rare treat: a candid shot of David! He's reaching for a toy in the background, totally unaware (gasp!) of the camera.
At some point, David got very tired and a bit grumpy. What did I do? I broke out the camera, of course!
That did the trick for a while.

When it was time to go, I accidentally caught the sweetest moment between Emmanuel and one of the other children (whose name I am blanking on right now)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, little David! I am still tryin to comment in the right place Let G.G.P know if this works, OK?