Mar 17, 2008

EuroLife: Day 159

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

In honor of the day, I give you the following link (which I am totally lifting from Andrew Sullivan's blog):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irzOBTV0xTE

There, you can see Beaker, the Swedish Chef and Animal sing Danny Boy. It brightened my day.

Tomorrow morning, very very early actually, we leave for our US trek. We leave Frankfurt for NY, then head to Atlanta, then South Bend (via Chicago), back to NY for a day or so and then return to Jena via Frankfurt. That's quite a lot of plane time, as it turns out. Still, we are super excited about seeing our family and friends.

All that to say, there may not be much on the blogging front for the next 3 or 4 weeks. I may write a few posts, but then again I may not :)

See many of you soon!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Hey! Hope your trip home was just great! We've moved out bible study to Monday. Same time. Same place. Hope to see you soon!!!