Sep 13, 2008

EuroLIfe: Day 341

Some More Videos

The first video starts out with a very short "chat" between David and I. Lately, when he's eating, he likes to take breaks to talk with me. It cracks me up. I tried to capture it here--but don't worry, I was completely discreet :) The rest of the video is of David playing on his little play-gym. He has started to figure out how to use his hands this week, so he finally likes the play mat! He hated it with an unearthly hatred up until yesterday.

The second video is, I think, hysterical. That said, I am the mother here and do not claim to be at all unbiased. As I said, he is STARTING to use his hands...he's not particularly controlled about it. We often have David in somebody's lap while playing Scrabble, and last night he figured out that he could hit Michael's letters. Still, the whole process seemed to mystify him. That's what you see in the second video, which is a bit long so I won't be offended if people who are not related to David don't find it to be all that interesting :)

(And for the record, Michael does wear a shirt from time to time. The problem is, David really likes skin to skin contact, so he gets less grumpy about the fact that Michael's not as soft and comfortable as I am (a nice way of putting it) if Michael takes his shirt off.)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how active he is.We are so excited that we will see you and him soon.
Love,
Terry