Jun 12, 2008

EuroLIfe: Day 248

Well, my freedom was short lived! I'm back in the Frauenklinik, but it looks like that's for the best. My blood pressure seems to be rising, though my labs are still clean for preeclempsia. It looks as if I may be in here until I have this little guy, but perhaps that won't be as long as I had thought it would be!

In the meantime, I am thrilled to introduce my new niece: Abigail Elizabeth Clark was born on June 10th at a rather healthy 9 lbs 12 oz! I have seen pictures, and she is adorable. Reed and Emily, her two older siblings, were extremely excited to meet her. Reed is not yet 3, and he has been less than thrilled in recent weeks with the idea of a new baby. (In fact, he recently told my sister that when the baby comes, she is not allowed to hold it.) Well, when he saw Abigail, he said "Oh, can we take her home with us?" Emily, 5, reported that she was a "little pumpkin head! With tiny ears and a round pumpkin head!"

Here are some photos that my brother in law posted on Facebook...I am assuming he won't mind my sharing :)

2 comments:

Mrs. Aleisha Brixius said...

Sorry to hear about your blood pressure. Love the baby pictures. I hope you all are doing great! We (Tim, Delton, and Julia) are sick in the Brixius household. Fevers and throwing up - yuck!! How many more weeks do you have left?

Anonymous said...

Oh, such sweet family photos! what a beautiful family!